Work LessPartner with Premier Vacation Rentals Group
Do you have a vacation rental management company you’d like to sell?
Or do you need a dynamic partner dedicated to your homeowners?
Meet the Premier Team
- Chris BettinCo-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Chris has worked in the resort and real estate industry for over 27 years. After completing a degree in Business Administration and Tourism and Resort Management, he worked in operations management and consulting in several locations before returning to his favorite town in the world, Durango, Colorado. With a background in four-star resort management and homeowner relations, Chris has a wealth of knowledge about the resort real estate market and the income derived from the rental of investment property. Chris and Keith founded Premier Vacation Rentals Group in 2011. Chris is responsible for sales and marketing for PVRG, and he actively participates in strategically guiding the growth and quality assurance measures of the company.
Chris is also the co-owner and managing broker at Durango Land and Homes (www.DurangoLandandHomes.com). He was formerly the managing broker at Durango Mountain Realty, the real estate arm of Durango Mountain Resort (Purgatory). Prior to that he was the director of sales for the new base area development at Durango Mountain Resort, Purgatory Lodge. Chris has been a licensed Realtor since 2003, and a licensed employing broker in the state of Colorado since 2012. In advance of his real estate career, Chris worked in operations management in Durango, as well as in resorts located in St. Simons Island, GA, Palm Beach, FL, and Tarpon Springs, FL.
When he’s not in the office, Chris and his two boys can be found with one eye on their fishing lines and the other appreciating the splendor of the Colorado mountain West. He is an avid runner, cyclist, skier, snowboarder and hiker. Chris also has professional writing credentials and has been published in Inside Outside Magazine, Ski Magazine, and other regional publications. Chris just finished a six year term on the SASO executive board as the financial officer. Chris also serves on the board of the Durango Area Association of Realtors, and is formerly a board member on the Durango Mountain Master Association. Chris is currently a Durango City Councilor and the city’s liaison to Durango’s Parks and Recreation Board. He is also board member of the Durango Chamber of Commerce and serves on the regional MLS board for many of the communities on the western slope of Colorado (CREN).
- Keith BrantCo-Founder & Chief Financial Officer
Keith Brant is a founding principal and owner of Premier Vacation Rentals Group LLC (PVRG), offering vacation rentals around Purgatory, Durango Mountain Resort and the greater Durango area. PVRG also now has operations in Denver, Colorado Springs, Moab, Ouray and Ridgway. He launched the business in October 2011 while serving as the Financial Controller for La Plata Electric Association (LPEA). Due to the accelerated growth of PVRG, by September 2012, after more than four years with LPEA, Keith felt it necessary to step down from his controller position to pursue his new business full time. Keith directly manages all of PVRG operations and provides strategic leadership focused on revenue growth, increased efficiencies, and technological innovations to provide the highest level of service in the vacation rental management business.
Since moving to Durango, Colorado in 2008, Keith has actively sought opportunities for involvement in the community and ways to “give back.” He was a member of the Durango Area Tourism Office Board of Directors from 2012-2015 and served on the Durango Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2009–2012, including a year as Board President. Keith was b a Durango City Councilor from 2013-2017.
Prior to joining LPEA, Mr. Brant worked overseas as a Finance Manager in the oil service industry, including experience in 30 countries. Mr. Brant’s diverse business background has provided him with a broad-based knowledge of business, economic development and community-specific concerns. Traveling the world and living overseas has also given him a much greater appreciation for Durango and the community as a whole, and he truly understands how fortunate he is to live in Durango.
A proponent of a healthy environment, Mr. Brant is an avid cyclist and commuted daily to LPEA in Bodo Park via bicycle year-round. While he no longer has a daily commute, he still rides his bike when going downtown. He can be routinely found snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking or camping in the region. He and his wife Sabrina Brant have two daughters.
- Mary Beth MilesChief Operating Officer
Mary Beth serves as PVR’s Chief Operating Officer. In this role she is the operations liaison and technical advisor for the Owners and Managers in our multiple markets. She also supports daily operations in Durango, Ouray and Ridgway.
Mary Beth joined PVR in October of 2017 with nearly decade of experience in local government management and municipal governance. She holds Bachelor of Arts Degrees in Environmental Science and Geography from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and a Masters of Arts Degree in Political Science and Public Administration from the University of Colorado, Denver. She is well versed in local government policies and regulations that impact vacation rentals.
As a Colorado native, Mary Beth enjoys spending time to Colorado’s great outdoors trail running, mountain biking, camping, fly fishing, and adventuring!
- Erika JeterGuest Services RepresentativeErika joined the PVRG team in May of 2019 and serves as our Guest Services Representative. Erika brings a wide range of customer service and property management experience both of which help her flourish in this business. A Durango transplant from West Texas, who graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelors degree in University Studies, she spends her free time adventuring, snow skiing, mountain biking, and traveling.
- Katy NeylonCustomer Relations & Marketing Coordinator
Katy joined the team in June 2018 as PVR’s Marketing Coordinator and also assists with daily operations in Durango. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Strategic Communications from TCU in Fort Worth, Texas and has prior experience working for agencies in Dallas and Washington, D.C. She has numerous years of experience working as a marketer in the hospitality and real estate industries. Her experience in the hospitality industry has given her the combination of skills to provide the best customer service possible while also getting to exercise her creativity in the marketing field.
If she is not working at PVR, you can find her spending time with her cats Link and Zelda or climbing some mountains.
- Scott HemerdaDenver Owner & Managing Partner
Scott Hemerda is a founding principal and owner of Denver Premier Vacation Rentals LLC (DenPVR), offering premier vacation rentals along the Front Range, including the greater Denver metropolitan area. DenPVR is an extension of Premier Vacation Rentals Group LLC (PVRG), which offers service in Durango, Purgatory, Durango Mountain Resort, and the surrounding area, as well as Ouray and Ridgway. Along with founders Keith Brant and Chris Bettin, Scott expanded the business to the Colorado Front Range in November 2015. Providing superior customer support, Scott goes above and beyond for owners and vacationers alike.
As a native Coloradoan, Scott spent his childhood in Littleton, studied at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, and raised his family in Parker. His daily commute to downtown Denver led to a love of the city in addition to his established love of the surrounding suburbs and mountains. Scott worked in financial services as the Director of Institutional Relationships for 18 years at TIAA-CREF, where he managed relationships worth 20 billion in assets. In addition to leading the top performing relationship management team, Scott supported and retained clients through challenging service model and system changes all evidence of his superior relationship management skills.
Scott married his high school sweetheart and they have three children. A lover of sports, he instilled the values of collaboration, teamwork, and good sportsmanship as a role model participating in softball and basketball and then as a coach for all of his children in their numerous activities. Scott grew up skiing and now enjoys hiking and exploring the mountains with his wife. Business trips, family vacations, and romantic getaways have cultivated his love and expertise on the needs of vacationers.
- Jessica SchumBend Owner & Managing Partner
Jessica has worked in the vacation rental and real estate industry for over 13 years. She managed many lodging aspects of a top destination resort while providing leadership and supervision to the entire staff. Her focus is on excellent customer service from start to finish which includes maintaining rental inventory quality and assisting owners in maximizing their income potential as well as ensuring guest satisfaction before, during and after their stay. This exemplary customer service and market knowledge has resulted in a reputation as a highly respected and successful real estate broker specializing in helping buyers and sellers realize their homeownership goals.
Jess, her husband Tim and their dog Professor Murray relocated to Central Oregon from Colorado after they fell in love with all the opportunities for outdoor adventure. In her free time, you will find her paddle boarding on the Deschutes river or in the high mountain lakes, mountain biking at Phil’s trail, skiing at Mt. Bachelor, backpacking in the Three Sisters Wilderness or playing roller derby for the Lava City Roller Dolls.
- Adrian BellPhoenix Owner & Managing PartnerAdrian Bell is a founding principal and co-owner of Phoenix Premier Vacation Rentals, LLC (PHXPVR) and manages the Company’s portfolio in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Adrian brings a unique mix of brand-building, real estate and luxury hospitality marketing to owners and guest alike. An active REALTOR®, he has held a variety of high-level brand strategy positions in advertising agencies and as VP of Brand Marketing for Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. His market savvy, dedication to guest experience and keen eye for styling pays off for owners and guest alike. In fact, his portfolio includes a top-5 highest-producing property, and one of a handful of Airbnb Plus-certified homes in the entire Phoenix metro. Zimbabwe-born and Chicago-raised, Adrian has been a homeowner and Phoenix resident since 2005. A Phoenix aficionado, Adrian is a wealth of knowledge on go-to eateries and activities throughout the Valley and loves showing guests the amazing quality of life his desert oasis offers. And when he’s not gazing from the window of a Dreamliner, he can be found tinkering in his vegetable garden, hiking Camelback, or criss-crossing the State in his teardrop travel trailer, “Namastay.”
- Brian ScarpellaVail Owner & Managing Partner
Brian is a founding principal and owner of Vail Premier Vacation Rentals, LLC. Brian has over 25 years of architectural design, construction and project management, and carpentry experience as well as landscape design and construction. Brian has spent nearly two decades as co-owner of Down to Earth Gardening and Landscaping, Inc.
Brian understands the factors that drive true customer satisfaction. He creates unparalleled positive communication and reliable follow-through both of which are critical to ensuring the best possible guest experience. With the primary goal of exceeding customer expectations, Brian has a keen eye toward perfection and efficiency and commitment to getting things done in a timely manner.
Born and raised in Colorado, with several adventures under his belt, Brian returned back to Colorado to raise his own family. After living in Durango for over 20 years, Brian made the move to the Vail valley. When he’s not in the office Brian can be found enjoying all that Colorado has to offer, outdoors. He enjoys spending time volunteering in his community by spending time on the ski hill helping young athletes fulfill their dreams as ski racers. He is an avid cyclist, skier, and whitewater kayaker who enjoys camping and adventuring with his family and trying to keep up with his kids. He and his wife Alison enjoy traveling the world and providing new adventures and experiences for their two sons.
- Monica MoranOuray/Ridgway Operations ManagerMonica joined Ouray Premier Vacation Rentals in December of 2017, when Premier Vacation Rentals Group acquired an existing vacation rental business, Ouray Vacation Rentals. Monica has 6+ years of prior experience in the vacation rental industry and intimate knowledge of the Ouray/Ridgway markets. In her role as Operations Manager, Monica develops strong relationships with homeowners, ensures guests have memorable stays with OPVR, and works with city and county administrators to support the vibrant local economies of southwest Colorado. She consistently works to cultivate relationships with first-time guests turning them into long-time visitors. As a result of her work, many of our guests return to visit Ouray and Ridgway year-after-year! Monica was born and raised in Chicago and moved north of Milwaukee prior to high school. She studied commercial art and photography and has a background in business having previously owned several small-businesses. Monica moved to Ouray 21 years ago to pursue her desire to be outdoors and love for ice climbing. In her spare time, Monica loves to run, hike, camp and climb as well as golf. Having traveled extensively throughout Nepal, as well as Sikkim and Ladakh, India, Monica is deeply passionate about working with at risk girls in remote regions of these countries. As the Co-founder of the Ouray Mountain Air Music Series in 2011, Monica was instrumental in creating the free concert series that takes place in Fellin Park every Thursday in June. Monica crossed the path of a long-time climbing friend at one of the concerts that first year. One date and 6 years later, the two were married and now live in Ouray, CO.
- Tineka KerbyMoab Operations Manager & Guest Services Representative
Tineka is a fourth generation Moab Native; born and raised in the heart of the red rock recreation. Her knowledge of the local area stems from her personal experiences enjoying all Moab has to offer and her life-long love for area. As the owner of a Moab-based start-up business, she understands the importance of her upbeat demeanor, prompt responses, and reliable nature, which are reflected on a daily basis in her interactions with MPVR Owners and Guests. Tineka credits her role as a single mom for her dedication, positivity, and ability to manage a wide variety of things all at once. Tineka enjoys sharing her passion for the Moab area with Premier Vacation Rental guests and is always happy to provide local insight on the area’s key attractions!
- Jamie ChaplinSales Executive
Jamie Chaplin is a sales executive and part owner of Denver Premier Vacation Rentals LLC (DenPVR), assisting property owners with obtaining short-term rental licenses, forecasting potential revenues, and negotiating contracts. With over a decade of sales experience, Jamie understands that customer service, confidence, and trust make the best partnerships.
Born and raised in Denver, Jamie studied at the University of Northern Colorado. After graduation she moved back to Denver to start her career. Jamie and her husband Brian enjoy Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine, spending time outdoors and chasing their two-year-old son. Jamie loves running and yoga, and challenges her mental toughness with endurance races regularly.
It’s her love of Denver and passion for exploring new vacation destinations that guide her and give her the skills to understand what travelers truly desire.