Assistant Operations Manager – Ouray and Ridgway
Assistant Operations Manager – Ouray & Ridgway
Premier Vacation Rentals Group is seeking an Assistant Operations Manager to assist with our day-to-day operations in Ouray and Ridgway, CO. The position aids in the administration and execution of day to day operations for a 65+ unit vacation rental company by providing the best over-the-phone, web-based, and in-person support and services to guests, owners, and our various partners and service providers.
Our Assistant Operations Manager are service-oriented, business-conscious, and incentive-driven individuals. These vacation specialists bring direct customer service experience and local knowledge to the forefront with their love of the San Juan Mountains, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer’s happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure they have the best experience
Our guest experiences, owner relations, and service requests come in a variety of forms and as Assistant Operations Manager you will be at the helm of them all, including: over-the-phone, through emails and IMs, as well as occasional face-to-face meetings. Your extensive knowledge of our inventory and the Ouray/Ridgway lifestyle will establish you as a memorable ambassador for the Premier brand.
- Are self-motivated and confident in their ability to communicate
- Have great customer service and interpersonal skills, and guest and owner relations experience Are friendly, outgoing and service-oriented
- Are well-organized and able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Are calm under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to come up with creative ideas and solutions and share local knowledge and local insights with guests
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about Premier Vacation Rentals, our business and more
- Are willing to go above and beyond to create the best possible guest experience, and every vacation a memorable one
- Must be able to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Highly proficient using computers, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Must be able to use web-based property management software
- Working knowledge of accounting and finical processes
- Revenue and yield management, and rate setting experience for highly diverse inventory skills preferred.
- Are well-versed in the local community dynamics, are able to establish relationship with local service providers, owners, co-workers, and municipal government staff
- Have 5 years experience in the hospitality industry or another related industry and/or a degree in hospitality, tourism, business management or another related field. Candidates with a degree will be given preference. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements and vice versa. Have customer service and guest relations experience and effective written and oral communication skills
- Have, at some point in life, taken a vacation
Premier Vacation Rentals…
- Values self-awareness, honesty, creativity, judgment, empathy, positive energy, and career experience
- Provides a unique, fun and independent work environment
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits package
- Is excited to hear from you!